Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate project IMG and BPML list in SOLMAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am in SOLMAN version 4

I have created a project and made the basic settings.

- How to generate Project IMG

- How to generate BPML list

- Should configuration be done in SPRO or in SOLAR01 / SOLAR02 / Project Admin screens.

Thanks for the support.

Reg

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member194601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

Run transaction BPR_OVERVIEW from your solution manager.

Then, you will get a screen as shown below

Select necessary Business scenario, processes, Org Unit and click on execute.

After successful execution, you can save the BP in excel.

Hope this helps you,

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

1) Project IMG: Go to SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN transaction, choose the Project for which you would like to create Project IMG in the satellite system, go to System Landscape Tab, choose Development System, select the Logical component and click on 'create' button below

2) The concept of BPML stopped with ASAP/VSAP days. In SolMan, that has been replaced by a far more comprehensive scheme of 'Scenario -> Process -> Process Step' (three layered) definition. The Transaction(s) assignment is usually agaist each Process Step.

You'll repeat the assignments of Transaction Codes to other Process Steps too, which may need the same T Code.

If you want to generate a list of all T Codes, so assigned at various Process Steps in a given project, you can view (and export) from the following:

SOLAR_EVAL, Business Blueprint -> Assignments -> Transactions, select the Project in question, scroll down, select 'Standard & Non Standard' transactions, execute.

In the following screen, the column 'Object' is the T Code.

Click on Export Hierarchy icon (Excel).

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

You can create the project IMG in the relevant system component of the product ie the DEV system of SAP. This will be connected to Solman and is called Satellite system.

All these settings are defined in System landscape Definition in project definition.In Solman you can keep tracking the status of IMG generated.

As far as I know the BPML list as generated by ASAP is not genrated in sameway by Solman but you can generate the entire BBP.

Rgds

Manish