cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK 403 forbidden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI ppl,

I have a proxy to proxy scenario.My client proxy is working fine and it fetches the data to XI.

when i execute my scenario,I am getting the error Http_resp_status_code_not_ok 403 forbidden error.

i am hereby attaching my error file.

body { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;background-color:#FFFFFF; }td { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:70%;color:#333333; }h1 { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:160%;font-weight:bold;margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:3px;color:#003366; }h2 { font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:120%;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;margin-top:6px;margin-bottom:6px;color:#999900; }p { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:4px; }ul { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;list-style-type:square;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:8px; }li { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#33333;margin-top:4px; }.emphasize .note a { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;text-decoration:underline;color:#336699; }a:visited a:hover { text-decoration:none; }

h1. Service cannot be reached

h2. What has happened?

URL http://10.137.32.32:8003/sap/xi/engine call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.

NoteHTTP response contains status code 403 with the description Forbidden XML tag Envelope missing in SOAP message header (SAP XI Extension)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

can anybody help in solving this issue??

I dnt know what's going wrong in my scenario.

regards

Sujata

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See the following links.

/message/489612#489612 [original link is broken]

/message/489612#489612 [original link is broken]

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujatha,

You can refer the link below to help you find where the error could possibly be.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/82/f4993c03e0cd37e10000000a11405a/content.htm

Hope this helps you.

Cheers,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i went to sm59 of XI system..i found one entry Integration Directory HMI in http connection to R/3 system.But when i execute the test connection i am getting 500 - Internal server error.

Does this affect my scenario.If yes then what changes has to be made.

regards

Sujata.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sujata

I just want to know when you are testing your HTTP connection in SM59 with test connection what message you are getting?

Thanks

Debraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anand,

thanks for ur reply.I have used /sap/xi/engine?type=receiver..

bt there is no change in my output.still getting the same error

any inputs..

regards

Sujata

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naveen/ravi,

I have gone into the SAP system sicf->sap->xi->engine and all my services are active.

but still i am getting the same error.any other inputs..

regards

Sujata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujatha,

Check the URL configured in your XI proxy adapter..

Use /sap/xi/engine?type=receiver.

Check this weblog..

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Naveen,

My Proxy to XI is working fine.My XI to Serverproxy scenario is going wrong.

dnt know what i am lacking in my scenario.Any Inputs.

will be really helpful..

regards

Sujata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On the server proxy r3 system, make sure all the services are activated, SICF->sap->xi->engine

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For a server proxy to work properly please make sure you

have done the following

1. activated all services on the destinaton r3 system.

2. created HTTP connection to XI from destinaton r3

sm59-> http connetons to r3

3. let us say you have created a HTP connection INtegrationServer_XI, make sure in its settings the prefix path is set to /sap/xi/engine?type=entry. Also check its log on credentials, you can use xiappluser.

4. IN Integration builder, reciever communicaton channel make sure you have entered proper

host

service number

path = /sap/xi/enigne?type = reviever.

cheers,

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which part of the call is failing

1. proxy to XI

2. XI to proxy

make sure u r passing the right credentials when executing the client proxy( client -> XI ). The easist way when dealing with a client proxy is to create a HTTP destination in sm59 and use that in the proxy call.

naveen