cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA05 display after running report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I want to know, when i run my VA05 report, and all my sales documents are listed with their sold-to-parties, when i scroll down, all the way donw to the end of the pag, I see a list of figures, but it doesnt show me what the figures mean? for example

at the top and middle of the report it shows totals, which OK they are fine, because thats the total or subtotal, but all the way down at the bottom of the page i have fugures and i dont know what the comprise of

does anyone know? surely i shoul dbe able to view names to the figures like what they mean, like total, subtoal etc.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once the VA05 is executed, press Cntrl F8 and [choose Display] There tick the box against [Display totals lines above the entries] and save. Now once again execute the report so that you will find the totals will be displayed on top and you can see what the respective header is

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your answer is very good, BUT i want to know what the totals mean? your solution shifts the totals from the bottom to the top.

I need to know what the totals mean?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It means the sum of adding all values in the respective column. For example, in VA05 if you block the tab [Net Value] and press [Shift F7] all values flowing in that row will be totalled and show as sum up value.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the display variant that you are using.

This should show you what is included and totaled.