cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy the SUS scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What and from where should i copy the SUS process of send the PO data to XI system to SUS vendors.

Please help me. i am unable to find the class methods. i tried finding it from SROXY. i can only see execute_asynchronous method and nothing else.Could anyone help me on this .I have a requirement on this which begins with copying the sus scenario classes and methods and i do not know how to approach this.

Any small help is really appreciated.

Regards,

Ajith.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

function module -->

BBP_SAPXML1_PO_SEND

is used to send the PO from SRM system to SUS system..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for the inputs,

i understood that i have to use BBP_SAPXML1_PO_SEND FM. this is doing everything. but i need some more help.my requirement starts here only and i have to make the decision based on the communication type i have to follow the sus or non sus.but the function module is having for SUS .so,should i use the std process of SUS by defining any enhancement spot or else define a new custom function module.

Regards,

Ajith.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you explain your business requirement?

> decision based on the communication type

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

To send PO from backend system to SUS through XI, one has to configure out message type for PO. The message type used for PO is ORDERS (ORDCHG for change). In message control you define process codes ME10 & ME11 for ORDERS & ORDCHG respectively.

The process here is:

1. Define an output type for PO. In processing routines you for this output type we assign

program "RSNASTED" & FORM routine as "ALE_PROCESSING".

2. Define message control and message schema for PO output type

3. In partner functions we assign this output type to message type and define a reciever port directing to XI.

4. Depending on filter settings in distribution model, the PO will get transfered to XI

If you need to anayse the trigerring process of PO doc for some other purpose, you can start with analysing program "RSNASTED".

For further details you can refer scenario configuration guide of supplier enablement using below URL:

https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700002790042003E/CGSUSMMV14.pdf

Regards,

Prashant

Do reward points for helpful answers