cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company stock transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

I am having 6 company codes in my stock transfer. Between all companies stock transfer is happening with billing.So can anybody suggest me, how to configure this....thanx in advance...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You have to create Supplying plant(Say P1) as vendor in the receiving plant's company code and create Receiving plant(Say P4) as customer in supplying plant's comp.code

1) Make sure the cutomizing steps as following:

( Say Matl from P1--> P4)

a) Material is extended in both plants (in P1 with sales views and in P4 with Purchasing views)

b) Shipping point defined and assigned in Enterprise structure in Logistics execution

c) Defining of shipping condition, loading group and assigning them to supplying plant in "Assign shipping point" in Spro > Logistic execution (Shipping plant= supplying plant)

d) Creation of P1 as Vendor and P4 as Customer and assign just customer number only in

Spro>MM>Purchasing>Purchase order>Setup stock transport order > Define shipping data for plants:

Here select the P4 and assign the customer number.

e) "Assign delivery type and checking rule" in

Spro>MM>Purchasing>Purchase order>Setup stock transport order >Assign Delivery Type and Checking Rule

(Doc.type NB, delivery type NLCC)

5) P4 should create PO with doc type NB

6) P1 should do creation of delivery note, Post goods issue (VL10B, VL02N), you can observe system picks 643movt type automatically while Post goods issue(PGI)

7) P4 should do GR, with movt type 101

Reward points if helpful

regards

chetan

Answers (0)