cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS displayed transaction page format incorrect

troy_sorbet
Participant
0 Kudos

We are pulling transaction pz02 from our R3 Enterprise system to a netweaver 2004 system using ITS 6.20 patch30. When the page is displayed the frame is incomplete with no bottom scroll bar and the state and zip display outside of the frame. The happens on any address related transactions, the transactions are a re-direct that do not store a configuration in the mime directory.

Thanks In Advance

Troy Sorbet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Troy Sorbet,

The problem of incomplete information display is from Frame size in SAP GUI screen design. Increase the frame size, this problem will be resolved.

There is nothing to be done in ITS coding/development.

Regards

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Troy!

I have looked at this transaction in my system - it seems fine for me.

And I would like to argue that it does not use the mime files. For me and from my experience it seems just like corrupted mime files because there is stored information about where and how status bar, scroll bar etc. are placed and shown. Those mimes are used for all transactions to show.

Once I had a problem how a status bar was shown - I solved this just by copying mime dyrectory from the system where everything worked fine (the same patch level). If you have no other system then only possibility is to refresh insallation.

Best regards,

Rorijs

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Troy, Do you have a pz02.srvc file on your ITS server? I tried and the display looks fine for the displayed address fields. Maybe you have a special pz02.srvc file that is changing things?

Edgar