cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization in ESS personal application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement from client in one of the ESS personal(per) application, requirement follows as whenever user changes his or her personal details like name,DOB and marital status etc then one mail should go to the HR department mail box mentioning that XYZ employee changes their personal details such as name, DOB etc on particular date.

My question here is do we have any configurations or settings to get this Email notification functionality in ESS package. As of now I've only one solution in my mind is changing the code through WebDynpro application. If we have any other option to complete this requirement please respond to my thread ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Sandeep bonam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done the same thing, we have one zrfc to trigerr the wrokflow in the back end, i user in teh ess/pdata dc, in the webdynpro, its working, if the user changes the first name or last name or martial status then the custom rfc is getting called and the notification will go to the manager inbox, if manager is approved the request then only data saved to the backend,

you can do it using the webdynopre only, i have done this,

Cheers,

Apparao

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have exactly the same requirement, can you please detail me out how you have implemented the email notifications including the steps done in both front end(webdynpro) & backend. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Amar Challa.