cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure HTTPS in the receiver HTTP adapter ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

How to configure HTTPS in the HTTP receiver adapter and where i need to mention the QOS=BE in the receiver adpter.

any suggestions or help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have gone through this link already and i want to know can i add the quality of service as QOS=BE in the url of the 3rd party system and use use it as

https://xx:port .... QOS=BE.

any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you need to give this way only after & .

Thanks

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the reply and i am trying to do the same.

Thanks,

srini

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You would need make sure that SSL is enabled on the ABAP stack . I rememver seeing a blog on SDN that shows how this is to be done.

Once you have SSL enabled in the ABAP stack ( you would also need to install the cryptographic libraries as a part of this exercise) , you would be able to use HTTPS and also provide the necessary digital certificates etc.

I have tried this with SOAP adapters etc but havent with the HTTP adapter but I dont see why this should be any different.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Thanks for te quick reply. I have configured both the ABAP and JAVA for SSL. I need to configure the HTTP adapter and give a try. I will update the bolg with the results.

Thanks,

Srini

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy,

Try the following link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28199075@N04/2631455316/in/photostream/

Thanks & Regards,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

The details in the link shows the default settings and that dosent answer to my questions.

Thanks,

Srini