cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding srm badis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

my problem is when shopping cart is created, an RFC call is made to ECC5 to from SRM to determine the release strategies and agents, to do this do i need to implement the badi bbp_doc_save_badi or bbp_wfl_approv_badi.

when i have to use the badi bbp_wfl_approv_badi.

thanks

kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It depends on what u want to do with the agents read from R3.

If they are used for your WF. implement n-levelWF badi.

If you want to read them and do some sort of validations, use check badi.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramesh,

my requirement is to get the agents from ECC5 and use them in WF, so i have to implement WF badi(bbp_wfl_approv_badi) right. I dont need to worry about the save badi(bbp_doc_save-badi)?

I can write the all the code in the WF badi method get_remaing_approvers rght?

please reply.

thanks

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the n step approval workflow (header level) i.e. WS14000133for Shopping cart approval,then you need to write the code in the badi BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI to determine the agents.In this BADI,you can then make the call to ECC system to fetch the approvers users based on the release startegy.All this logic needs to be written in the Badi.

See the foll link for more deatils:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/84/dda441e79ead5fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi disha,

thanks for the replay,

i have to write the logic in the badi method GET_REMAING_APPROVERS right to fetch the realese codes and agents from the backend ECC?

if you have any documents can you please forward to my yahoo email kishoremaguluri

full points are rewarded

thanks

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.. no need to worry about the save badi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramesh,

thanks for reply.

if you have any sample codes or documentation can you please post tem or can you email to my yahoo id kishoremaguluri.

Ful points are rewarded

thanks

kishore

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

bbp_wfl_approv_badi - This is used for n-level BADI WF. You don't need this. Instead use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI. If you are using the n-level WF, then implement bbp_wfl_approv_badi and populate the agents from the release information of backend.

Regards, IA