cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC type communication channel status is red in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

In The Runtime Workbench in component monitoring for my RFC channel the cluster node log is the following:

Receiver channel 'rfc_out' for party '', service 'Diploma_CLIENT000_ON_NE2'

Error can not instantiate RfcPool caused by:

com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed

Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=sapsp5 SYSNR=00 GWHOST=sapsp5 GWSERV=sapgw00 PCS=1

LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode

ERROR connection to partner 'sapsp5:sapgw00' broken

TIME Fri Sep 21 09:02:42 2007

RELEASE 700

COMPONENT NI (network interface)

VERSION 38

RC -6

MODULE nixxi.cpp

LINE 4235

DETAIL NiIRead

SYSTEM CALL recv

ERRNO 10054

ERRNO TEXT WSAECONNRESET: Connection reset by peer

COUNTER 3

What kind of gateway confirgurations should I check?Is there any other problem here?

Please help.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

Just wondering is your scenario is SAPR/3(RFC) -

XI --- http ,

If yes just check the program id created in R/3 for RfC dest'n and in RFC adapter these 2 should be same , if any one modifies in r/3 system or adapter config the connection will be break in SAP gateway .

If it is Http-----Xi ---R/3 i dont think the sap gateway comes into picture .

- Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

Satish!

My scenario is HTTP-XI-RFC. Why do you think that this time the gateway is not in use? Can you write down your reasoning.

thanks

Bhavesh!

Thanks for the idea. I had made it before, but nothing happened.

Despite of it, since then I tried to active it more than one. After any activation, the error was differed from the previous one. but some cases, there was no error too. I think my XI server is a bit sick.

And the results of the chanel status in the RWB was:

*1.*

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>2: Unable to find URL for Adapter Engine af.ne2.sapsp5</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error while reading access data (URL, user, password) for the Adapter Engine</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not get functiontemplate from repository: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: CPIC-CALL: CMRCV LOCATION SAP-Gateway on host sapsp5 / sapgw00 ERROR internal error TIME Sat Sep 22 16:35:53 2007 RELEASE 700 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 38 RC -1 MODULE nixxsel.cpp LINE 970 DETAIL NiSelISelectInt: select failed; internal error COUNTER 58

HTTP response contains status code 401 with the description Unauthorized Error while sending by HTTP (error code: 401, error text: Unauthorized)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In your RFC, please check that you have selected the Unicode option.

This option is present in the tab "MDMP and UNICODE".

Then try this again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

The destination between the XI and the target system? or what.

Althought, my HTTP-XI-RFC scenario was worked, but suddenly it has gone wrong automatically.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

1. Make some dummy change to the RFC adapter and activate the same again and things should work fine now.

2. If this is production, then check the RFC adapter FAQ on service market place. There is one specific question that allows XI to automatically recover from this issue witout manual restarting of the RFC adapter by changing a parameter the in Visual Admin.

Regards

Bhavesh