SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP View: URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see the Audit running when i test view default.do Main Controller. For other views like Start.htm which says different views for all modes i am not able to see the Page ..It just says Loading.... and stays there.

Can u suggest sth,

I am able to run the audit PIQAUDMP_CP for Mass but I want to show thatin BSP application PIQ audit. Where my requirtements should be either green or red.

Its very important as we have some POC lined up.

Can u help Michael,....??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Are you trying to view the page in Internet Explorer or FireFox.

I believe you are using Mozilla - FireFox, if that is the case, kindly switch to IE and let me know the status.

There is some issue in BSP - Firefox and we are trying a work around for the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Kasi Raaman,R

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepak,

I'm not sure what the exact problem is here, but here are some things to try:

1) Check in the IMG that you have some BSP Views defined. SLCM --> Processes in SLCM --> Audits --> Adjustment of User Interfaces --> Set Up views of BSP Applications. Here, you should have some views, such as EV01, EV02, etc.

2) If that is OK, then try launching your BSP from a Favorite in the main menu.

- BSP Application: PIQ_AUDIT

- Start Page: default.do

- Parameter AUDITTYPE: 1000

- Parameter VIEW: EV01

Good luck!

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Are you trying to view the page in Internet Explorer or FireFox.

I believe you are using Mozilla - FireFox, if that is the case, kindly switch to IE and let me know the status.

There is some issue in BSP - Firefox and we are trying a work around for the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Kasi Raaman,R

0 Kudos

Hi Kasi/Michael ... Thanks use of IE makes it working.