Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The sales volume for Rebate agreement is not current

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am getting an Error in Rebate VBO2- Sales volume is not current

I am working in ECC6.0 & my agreement type customer rebate.

Have maintained records in VBO1 & in billing -condition tab the correct % get populated. But the same is not displaying in VBO2.

As per sap note in OMO1 i have updated S136 to synchronous updating 1. Also i execute program SDBONT06. In VBOX also i tried to update various parameters.

Customer statics maintained-1

G/L's maintained correctly.

But still i am facing the same error in VBO2, 'sales volume for Rebate is not current'.

Please anybody can help me on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi deepa

Run VBOX and check the box update billing documents and give the sales area and then execute and save it and if possible try to give the billing documents if you have any idea or else just generate.After generation again open the rebate agreement VBO2. so that the data gets updated by that time

Go to OMO1 and check wheather the infostructure S060 is in Asynchronous updating 1 or Asynchronous updating 2 or No updation. If it is No updation then update the infostructure

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I am also facing the same problem. I observed that VBOX is a table only. But you are saying that run VBOX. i am little confused about the same.

In T code SE38 i gave VBOX and pressed F4, then i got program /1BCDWB/DBVBOX, when i executed this, it leads to table VBOX. Am i right? correct me if i am going in wrong way.

Generally we run the programs only, right?

Can you please elaborate it so that i can go ahead.

Thanks in advance,

Venkat Cheedalla.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkat

I asked you to check in the table, any way , it would be better if you post your query separately.So that everyone can give solutions.So my suggestion is to post your query separately.So that it would be easy for you and for others who give solutions to your problem

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just now i posted a new thread in to this forum

Thanks,

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

I am also facing the same problem in ECC 6.0. can you please explain me what you have done to over come the issue. I tried all the way as you did in your case.

Hope you can reply soon.

Thanks in advance.

Venkat Cheedalla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use transaction code VBOF, there deactivate the "test" check box below in the screen, put your' Rebate Agreement no.' & execute.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

But system is not updating any billing documents. Anyother way to resolve this issue

Regards

Deepu

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VBOF, have you deactivate the "TEST" checkbox, and execute ? otherwise it will not update. Then completely comeout of the screen and again open your Rebate Agreement & check the sales volume screen.Now I hope there should not be any problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this link wherein a similar problem was discussed.

[sales volume for Rebate agreement is not current|http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/rebate-error-1096533]

Former Member
0 Kudos

The thread is just discussion, it doesnt answer the problem.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope somebody can help me in this regard.