Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safety Stock with consignment stock

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there a way to define a safety stock for a customer consignment stock?

Regards,

Florian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Florian

Not sure what exactly you are asking. Consignment stock itself is a special stock being stored in a warehouse and as and when the end customer pulls out, this special stock gets reduced from warehouse.

This being the case, can you please let me know what do you mean by safety stock ?? If you mean to have buffer stock as special stock, no it is not possible.

Also it would be easy if you brief the exact scenario.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

the idea is to track the amount of the material which is on consignment stock.

For example the customer should have all time 500 PCs availiable on the consignment stock.

We want to track the stock and fill it if a "critical" level is reached.

Thank you and regards,

Florian

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Florian

Go to MMBE input the material and execute. There on the left side, you can see a field [Cust consignment] and against that some quantity will flow in [Unrestricted] This means, the customer is having stock of that much quantity.

So in your case, if it reaches 500, you can alert the concerned people in this regard.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I know the way using MMBE and have a look at it. My ideas is to do it automatically.

Regards,

Florian

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Florian

As you would be aware, the said details are being stored in Table MSEG and Field SOBKZ for special stock indicator and for quantity the field is ERFMG.

So applying some user exits, tell your requirement to ABAPer and write a logic. May be you can consider some of the following user exits.

- User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT

- User exits in the program FV45EFZ1 - USEREXIT_CHANGE_SALES_ORDER

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)