cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually created orders sending emails to EDI Inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We've run into an issue where Sales Orders that are being created are sending a notification to the Business Workplace (EDI Inbox) making it appear as though these were created by EDI, which they are not.

Can someone please tell me where in the Customizing I can look to see what is making this happen. I don't believe it is a USER EXIT. I've tried checking output and partner determination, but can't seem to find out what is causing this so we can stop it.

Thias happens when the order is intialliy created, no other documents exist yet in the document flow. Any help is most appreciated. Thanks.

JP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is some updated information. These are Third Party Orders. The item category is TAS, so the PO is created automatically when the order is saved.

The problem isthat when the PO is created it sends an email to our EDI Technical Team Inbox in the Business Workplace.

We're trying to figure out why it is sending that message and how to stop it because they are not EDI orders.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, I checked that for the sales order and it is blank. Is it possible for someone to have manually emailed the sales order within SAP? If so, how?

Thanks for your assistance. It is appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just see in sales order,goto

Extras---->Output

>Header---->edit.

Check the communication methodfor the given output type.

regards,

Rupali