cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear alll,

Hai friends i want to know how to assine Forwading Agent for suplying plant in sto(me21n). can any one help me.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member202528
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its like you want to maintain partner functions for supplying plant...go to header in STO and then to "Partners" tab and then maintain corresponding partner functions...

BR,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear guru

i have done the same but i am not getting the forwarding agent code in VL10b

morer over the partner fucntion is not getting caputred in the partner fuction automatically

that is the main purpose i have raised the question

plz guide me in the configuration

regards

dhana

former_member202528
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dhana,

As per as my knowledge...even for partner function you have to maintain master record..and this is pre-requisite...and then u can assign,....

If you to maintain/create Forwarding agent in customizing...please flow the path :

SPRO>MM>Purchasing>Vendor Master>Vendor Hierarchy>Define partner determination for hierarchy categories>Definition of Partner Roles..here you can define the required partner functions..

BR,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear krishna

let me tell u the senario

when i raise a sale order we are attaching the farwarding agent ,by whom the goods are getting deliverd to the cutomer

so when i go to VL10(sale order Display) the farwarding agent can see which are the order he has to deliver to the customer,in which his code is getting caputred in the farwarding agent field i have no problme in this senario

now coming to STO i.e stock transfer order i am capturing the farwarding agent in the header level of the STO in the pratners TAB

so when i got to VL10b(purchase order display) the farwarding agent field is not displaying the code for the agent to list out the PO

so wht is the configuration i need to do for me to capture the farwarding agent code in VL10b

kindly reply

regards

dhana

former_member202528
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dhana,

In std SAPsystem...in VL10B we cannot find forwarding agent as a field of entry..if u want the same ..please proceed by creating ur own customizing tcode...

BR,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear krishna

i really appreciate the time u have taken to answer

hope u provide the same in the near future

regards

dhana

Answers (0)