- SAP_ABA

- SAP_BW

- PI_BASIS

... and i have to install the following:

- FINBASIS 700

- SEM-BW 700

- BI_CONT 7.1.1

- FSAPPL 200

I put the latest SPAM/SAINT and I started the import of FINBASIS 700. The problem is that in SM50, the job is "On hold", reason "RFC", report SAPLSTPA.

I don't know what to do. Any idea? In the log usr\sap\trans\slog.. i have an error like this:

WARNING:
inst50062301\sapmnt\trans\tmp\SAPKKIEQ08A.QAS is already in use (50), I'm waiting 2 sec (20080702023719). My name: pid 5088 on inst50062301 (APServiceQAS) . This line is in the end and is looping more and more.

Thank for support!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

This will occur whenever you start import of any support package or transports. Please refer to note number 12746 before you start any new support packge.

Thanks

Mona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you rename the file You can continue.

Note 71353

Regards

danielo

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's done. After a lot of time, finally, the FINBASIS is imported. Now i have the same problem with SEM_BW.

Anyway, I will wait.

Thanks for your answers.

Regards!

Edited by: Remus-Cristian Serdici on Jul 3, 2008 9:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've had simmilar problems inplementing support packages on oracle and the best advice is to wait it out (even if it take hours). Do not cancel or restart SAP as you would most likely need to restore the database and then you would still sit with a transport buffer with the enties that you would have to delete manually.

If it fails and your system is inconsistent (dumps) log a call with SAP. They should be able to fix the buffer as well.

Regards,

CJ