cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping point

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Sappers,

I am working with my own order type 9OR. By raising the sales order i got the error message that the shipping point is not defined for thi transaction. Does anyone know how to solve it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to make the assignment for shipping point determination. Use the below path for making the required assignments for the combination of Shipping conditionsLoading groupPlant+Default Shipping point..

IMG - Logistics execution - Shipping - Basic Shipping Functions - Shipping point and Goods Receiving point determination - Assign Shipping points - (execute and assign the shipping points)

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

good

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend ,

check the shipping point detremination in OVL2 .

If it is not maintained the maintain the required data and check

if it already exist then delete the row and re-enter the same data and save .

reward point if it helps,

regards

aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For shipping point determination for the line item in the sales order, you need to do shipping point determination in OVL2.

there you need to maintain, all the possible combination of shipping condition, loading group and delivering plant.

Apart from that, you need to maintain them in respective master data s.

loading group, in material master sales organization1 tab

shipping conditions, in customer master , sales area, shipping tab.

and delivering plant should have to be determined from master data or needs to be entered manually for all line items.

Regards

Sukumar

vamshikrishnajm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to spro- logistics execution- shipping- basic shipping functions- shipping point and goods receiving point determination- Define shipping conditions by sales document types. There you assign the shipping condition to your document type. In the same tab you can see assign shipping point. Check if the assignments are proper.

Thanks

Vamshi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yves

Please check in OVXC, whether you have assigned the shipping point to plant.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did it but still not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shipping Point is determined by the

Delivering Plant

Loading Group from Material Master

Shipping Condition from Customer Master

Chk if any of this data is missing and cross check the same entries in Shipping point determination.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

tanks for the help

it was usefull for me.

Florbela Tavares

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain shipping point determination

IMG > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Basic Shipping Functions > Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination > Assign Shipping Points

Regards

AK