cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPs are Duplicated in Our Solution Manager How to Delete/Archive all BPS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We had created BPs in Mass we had added the systems Like HR and CUA. When we had done this the The Bps are duplicated. When we search with the name we are finding 2 entries with same name. Please tell me How to Archive all the BPS. I want create BPS in Fresh.

I have used Tcode : BUPA_DELete. But its not working

Point will be awarded for the helpful answer

Thanks

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

you can delete BP with the report BUPA_TEST_DELETE.

But of course you can only delete those BPs which are not assigned to a partner role in one of the transactions.

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The TCODe BUPA_TEST_DELETE you had given its not working. Its saying that Tcode does not exist. I have added roles to all BPs. Can you please tell me how to delete the roles.

Thanks

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

this is a report, not a transaction...

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Thanks for your Answer. I ran this Report and Selected the range of BPs need to delete. Its is saying that No Business Partners Deleted. I am selecting first two options.

Can you please tell me where i am doing wrong?

Thanks

Bhaksar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

I think if you have added this BP in the organizational model or to some other transaction you might have to remove the relationships and then you should try deleteing all the business partners. Or else to make it inactive you can take off identification parameters from the identification tab in BP transaction ,so that business partners will not get identified in any process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

run the report without marking one of the options.

But the last comment is correct. The BPs have not to be assigned to a message or an organisational unit.

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Thomas

I was able to delete BPS

Answers (0)