cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skip container ID xxxx because container has wrong sequence...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in the initial state of setting up the MAM 2.5, and suddenly a SYNC of the MAM gives the error log below:

Skip container with ID F45877C4EF617D44AC1FF6DDA31BF1EE because container has wrong sequence number 21 (expected 20); contact your administrator

• Skip container with ID EB966CFF4DCAA94D81A0C6B2DBBF55EE because container has wrong sequence number 22 (expected 20); contact your administrator

• Skip container with ID 4A347CA04EC3364BA303DA74178E2DAE because container has wrong sequence number 24 (expected 20); contact your administrator

• Skip container with ID A6739432E06BD041ADAD7C80A8801ABE because container has wrong sequence number 25 (expected 20); contact your administrator

• Skip container with ID E36273F5878D0A48A8052C5F365C94C9 because container has wrong sequence number 26 (expected 20); contact your administrator

... and a lot more with different numbers

I have no idea why they appear and where to correct this. Does any one know how to solve this?

Thanks!

NB. Have not tried re-installing the client yet - hope for another solution 🐵

Kind regards

Jacob W.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure but check what the server "thinks" he needs to process for this device and what the device "sends" to the server as the next package to process. I think you'll see a lack in this sequence numbers.

I think that changing this last seq.num. well procesed by the server with the number that you see in the error message will work.

Regards.

Joan Estruch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to look at Jo's response. This was an error in smart synchronization in sp9 but has been fixed in later service packs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello jacob,

what's your mi version and sp level?

any error dumps (st22) in the mw?

in the mobile worklist?

regards

jo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

Is there any update/solution to this?

I am seeing the same issue here. No dumps at all.

Yesterday syncs were fine, but today all upload syncs are producing this.

Thanks