cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDS certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am new in ABAP and trying to modify form J_1IEWT_CERT to ZJ_1IEWT_CERT for the TDS certificate. i exported the form and rename it as ZJ_1IEWT_CERT, now problem is that while importing through programm RSTXSCRP it is showing error dataset error mean ZJ_1IEWT_CERT is not available but J_1IEWT_CERT is exist.

but still this Zscript is imported.when ever i am changing the this script content it's not getting effected in std Tcode j1inmis.

in IMG menu ZJ_1IEWT_CERT as form name has been assigend. when ever i am trying to execute Tcode j1inmis,it's trigering only form J_1IEWT_CERT not assigned form ZJ_1IEWT_CERT .

so kindly help me and give me the complete solution.it's urgent.

Thanks,

Satya Prakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya ,

check u check the tables entries in table J_1IEWT_CERT_N, what form its picking it from program

J_1IEWT_CERT ?

regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, problem resolved

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer to note number 1065531. This is more than helpful for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to mention your new form name For TDS Certificate via SM30 With table name J_1IEWT_CERT_N & not thru J1incrt ( Which was the procedure before, which used to update the table J_1IEWT_CERT, which now is not being used ).

Regards

Raju Chitale

Edited by: Raju Chitale on Jul 2, 2008 2:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to make the changes in Transaction NACE to achieve this..

You will have to change the processing routine assigned to your output type ,

Under that change form name as ZJ_1IEWT_CERT .

this should work..

Regards,

Nisrin.

former_member549415
Participant
0 Kudos

hi to all

Please tell me which Application type,output type and message time it will require in NACE.

Thanks In advanced

Somnath