cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bin stk pick-up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We got a problem where we don't want to pick the stock from one particular Bin with LP11 automatically but instead should allow pick-up thro' LT01 manually. Is there any customising we can do to enable this?

Sorry I am new to this area and there might be some basic steps/config to be done which I don't know.

Thanks for ur help.

Madan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madan

Look at this

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/LEWM/MMWM.pdf

I think that you have had your question answered so if you are happy with this can you please award points if you want to but mainly can you please mark your question as answered so that it is easier to navigate around the open questions in the forum as the number of pages are growing and growing and it takes too long to go through everything especially if a satisfactory answer has already been given and people like me who want to help will give up and so some people may not get any help.

Thanks for this

Frenchy.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The bin is considered during LP11 since it is relevant to actual search definition. Please check your setting under SPRO > LE > WM > Strategies - there are several option.

If you want your storage bin not to be considered you have to exclude the bin from the search strategy. Good question, how can you do that (you can block it for removal, but it would be master data modification and sounds not good...or you can assign it to another storage section that is not relevant to the search...or define a bin type that is not relevant to the search - I do not know how to achieve it...maybe you can ask Jurgen on MM forum...).

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan

Please refer to the documentaion provided with this link. This is a very good handbook on WM/IM and would help you with any other understanding

http://www.sap-press.de/download/dateien/1311/sappress_warehouse_mgmt.pdf

Please let me know if you need any help

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the link but its only a partial version of a full book that comes with a price tag!! However I want to learn more about Picking strategies which is related to my original query. We want the system not to consider one particular Bin stock when doing LP11 ( Auto TO with 319 mvt)

Instead the user wants to control that stock by doing LT01 (with 999 mvmt). It would be helpful if you can give me some solution or any good link.

Many thanks

Madan