cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Profiles and Packing Stations

0 Kudos

How do I get print outputs from a Handling Unit Packing Station to de directed to the printers assigned in Print Profiles PRPHU?

The Handling Unit Packing Station is linked to the Print Profile through HUPAST_C and the Print Profile is linked to 2 outputs to 2 different printers. But it donu2019t work the way I supposed it to work - I get the message "No printer defined for output ZST1"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It may be helpful to you to know the logic which determines the printer that is used for output on the system. This is as follows :

1. the system will first check the output device specified in output record. The setting here has most priority.

2. system will read the setting in output type customizing double click the corresponding output type, find field "print parameter". Please see F1 help for this field.

3. According to the setting in point 2, system will choose output device either specified in trxn VP01 or trxn SU3.

Also, please be aware that if output is entered manually, then the printer is not defaulted. Print parameters are only defaulted when the output is determined by the system automatically.

Hope this helps.