cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF 5.2 Tool Box has no data ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In Firefighter 5.2 when we execute transaction /n/virsa/vfat and go to Tool Box, I am getting no data but just a hierarchy of "Node text not found"

I am wondering what is this for, what is the purpose, can somebody put some light on this?

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

there is an OSS note describing such a symptom, I don't have the number available now. The reason is in that case, that some BS-Sets for the FF Installation were not properly activated. I had to activate them manually again, then the menu was properly shown.

Kind regards,

Richard

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

OSS Note #1009509 if you are on WAS 700

OSS Note #1009508 if you are on WAS 640

The following issues are resolved in Support Package 1:

Firefighter:

When you select the Role Based Firefighter in the Tool Box Reports, the system will display "Node text not found" in the Area Menu. which has been resolved and now when you select the Role Based Firefighter in the Tool Box Reports, the correct information is displayed.

Ankur

GRC Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

I have applied app support packages available for GRC Access Controls 5.2 and guess what, the FF Tool Box reports are now working fine.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Amol-

The Tool Box is the FF reporting tool on the ABAP Stack, specifically for the system you are on. You can find the same reporting on the Front-end FF app, that resides on NW.

To access the reporting in the Tool Box, you have to be the FF Admin. The Controller will have access to the Log report. Also you can update the FF Log in the tool box, instead of waiting for the background job to run.

Log in as FF Admin, and you will have access to those reports. You can also find this info on page 78 of the FF User Guide...

Ankur

GRC Consultant