cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Number of days' field in maintenance of Atuomatic Credit Control' OVA8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the use of this field which is under the tab ' released documents are still unchecked ?

In my system the value 180 days is given . But when I am changing a sale order which was once credit released. the order is going to creidt block again . I am doing availability check in the sales order to confirm schedule line quantity .

Why the order is going for credit block despite 180 days given here and even though the net value is not changed ?

Regards

Mahesh .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ozgursaglam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Specify a number of days for delivery.

For example, the sales order has been approved. If you set the day as 1, the credit check will not work if you create the delivery on the same day or the next day. If the delivery is create more than 1 day after the credit check approval of the order, the credit check works.

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Could somebody help me on this ?

Regards

Mahesh..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

This function is used for checking documents that have already been released by a credit representative, but that have subsequently been changed. The system does NOT carry out another credit check if the following conditions are met:

o The value of the changed order is not greater than the value already approved for credit (inclusive of the deviation factor), AND

o The current date is not greater than the original release date plus the number of days specified here.

Ur doc might have failed in one the condition specified above.

I hope this helps( source : F1).

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

am not clear with your ?can you tell me what cerdit check u r having wheather it is static r dynamic

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am talking about the transaction OVA8 - maintenance of automatic credit control screen. On the right top corner , we have this tab

" released documents are still unchecked" . Under this tab, there is this field " no of days " . I want to know the functionality of this .

Regards

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

That number of days denotes when recheck should me made after the document change