cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blank pages in smart forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi am working on smartforms i developed a smart form in which i designed a selection screen it will take run-date and run-id from the user and displays vendors address iten details and description and amount after tht cheque will be printed.

giving the adress and item details of each vendor in one go.

in my test data , three vendors are comming one is having 16 line items and the other 5 and 3 now i want to put a condition i want to pick only those vendors who r having more than 10 items .

so am using a codition on address window main vindow

i declared

data: V_LINES(3) type c.

describe table it_regup1 lines V_LINES.

and in the conditins options i gave

v_lines ge or eq to 10.

so only one vendor is displaying but two blank pages are

how to supress them

pls let me know

cheers

uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you give me soem information , If you have declared only one page then it should display only one page output.

Regards,

Nisrin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks for the reply

there is only one page

first one address winow is there here am displaying vendor name1 name2 street postal code and all.

in the main window there is a dynamic table for line items in tht regup-xblnr and sgtxt and regup- dmbtr is comming below tht am printing a cheque . in a preprinted format

and tht is fine.

i put a condition in it tht if line items more than 10. am displaying a text for tht particula vendor 'please see the enclosed attachment'. n its over

in the second smartform am picking only those vendors who has line items more than 10 and am not printing the cheque as in the first one it will be printed..

so here i put a condition in the command line

greater than or equal to 10. so only those vendor who's having more than 10 line items are comming but the problem is in my test data there r three vendors one with

16 items other with 5 and 3

so for the first vendor everything is fine and it is showing

as the window can hold only 10 its going to the new page thts what i want but after tht its showing blank two blank pages thts the prob

hope u got my prob if not pls revert back

cheers

uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the above discussion, I feel that you are looping your internal table and calling the smartform within the loop.

So based on your condtion the first loop containg vendor with 16 line items prints fine and for the next two the data is not passed to the form but the form is called and hence it shows blank pages.

You have to avoid calling the form if the vendor has less than 10 items either by using If condition or Check Conditon.

Hope this helps..

Fawaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there

u r exatly right, so i put this piece of code while calling the function module

data: V_LINES(3) type c.

describe table it_regup1 lines V_LINES.

if v_lines ge 10.

CALL FUNCTION gv_fmname

endif.

its working but with a teaser

till 9th record its fine in the tenth record

7. xblnr sgtxt dmbtr

8 xblnr sgtxt dmbtr

9 xblnr sgtxt dmbtr

10 xblnr sgtxt

in the next page

dmbtr

11 xblnr sgtxt dmbtr

12 xblnr sgtxt dmbtr

rest is all fine why tht

thanks a lot please revert back if u need some thing more

cheers

uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this is simple, the value of DMBTR on line 10 is

big, so it is going on the next line.

Try increasing the size of the main window in order to fit the

values on same line.

I am sure this will work.

Regards,

Fawaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey u

u got it right man , u releived lot of pain since morning tension in tension i cant think hope u can understand my position , yesterday by the time u gave the message i left home from office there i had seen u r message , so some tension is relieved in the morning i came here early to try it presto it worked but the loop prob came n just now i returned from lunch seen u r message it worked really u had done a lot to me thanks a lot

cheers

uday au.bhasker at g m id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good your problem is solved, thats what we humans are for, to help each other.......

Best of Luck.....

Fawaz

Answers (0)