cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Ship-to-Party, every time for same customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My client is into FMCG industry. The scenario is like, we shall be having n nos. of dealers, say 1000.

Now the Sold-to-Party, Bill-to-Party & the Payer shall always be these 1000 dealers, but every time my Ship-to-Party (Consumer) will be different.

Now, in SAP we always need to maintain these 4 partner functions & for each partner we need to have a Customer Master. My problem is that each of my ship-to-party will be different & i may not ship him ever again & so i dont want to maintain a Customer Master for him but i need to print the consignee on my invoice & have this data stored.

Is this possible...???/// If Yes, please explain me the steps in detail. Such scenarios do exist with Iron bar manufacturers or cement industries

Appropriate answers will be suitably rewarded

Thanks

Khushal Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create 1 one-time ship-to type customer first.

You can use one-time customer as shipto party in the sales order for this requirement and you can enter the address where you want to ship explicitly in the sales order and so that the stock is going to shipped there only.

Try this way and it will work for you.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Khushal Agarwal

Why dont you consider having One-Time Customer for those Ship to Party ??

For more information on this, please go through the help link

[One-Time Customers |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/53/c98650ca3711d2b494006094b9114a/frameset.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi