cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding customer conditions and customer access fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

I've created customer conditions that may apply to a particular material when creating a purchase order in

conditions folder but it has as sequence fields two new fields that I've added to KOMG via one of its includes. So, when it's time to analize which conditions may apply to calculate price, SAP doesn't find this customer fields and its value to make the proper analysis and decide if they must be included in the conditions list to calculate the final price.

What do I need to do in order to have it included in the conditions folder? Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the userexit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK in report MV45AFZZ. I think that you need append de ZZfield in structure KOMK.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I find the enhancement related with this user exit to add the code I need to my purpose?

Sorry, but I've been looking for a while and I can't find it by putting key words or searching them in the list of enhancements

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

I hope that I dont forget any step:

1.You need an additional field from customer, e.g. LPRIO from KNVV table. Then do an append in KOMK, and you must call the field with ZZ, so, the name of field must be ZZLPRIO.

2.In condition, fields for conditions (IMG, SD, conditions) and create a new entry with this field. Then you can create a new table for conditions with this field (V/03).

3.After this table is created you can add it to an access with V/07.

4. Finally, if you want that the system determine conditions you need that the system find this field in KOMK when SAP runs the functions of pricing. So in report MV45AFZZ.(open it wiht SSCR is it isnt open yet) in subroutine userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk, you can write this code:

tkomk-zzlprio = vbap-lprio.

Set a break point and debug it (perhaps lprio is populated in another internal table, eg: xvbap, etc...) while you create a sales order.

I forget in my first reply. Perhaps the data is from customer tables, but it is populated in data of items in sales order, so perhaps you need do the append in KOMP, and in this case you must use the subroutine userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp. So for field LPRIO

tkomp-zzlprio = vbap-lprio,

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just one more thing. My problem now is that it is suitable for billing documents and/or sd orders, but not for purchase orders. I've read OSS notes that say so and by putting a breakpoint in this for the process never stops when modifying a purchase order. Is there any diferent procedure to do the same for purchase orders?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To populate KOMK in PO use the enhancement LMEKO001, to populate KOMP in PO use the enhancement LMEKO002.

Regards,

Eduardo

PS: I'm sorry, I forgot the question about the breakpoint. I think that the breakpoint works when you create the document, perhaps if in the dynpro of condition push the icon of redetermine conditions the breakpoint will work.

Edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa on Jul 2, 2008 3:13 PM

Answers (0)