SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S-User id for TechED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sharing the S-user id in my work place with my senior and it is registered on his name, so would like to know if I apply for a new S-user id will my organization have to pay for it, since it has a customer id to be entered while creation.

Having a S-user id a prerequisite for TechEd I suppose.

My organization is ready to provide me the experience letter if I pay for TechEd on my own. So would like to clarify, whether there is any cost associated at the organizations end for S-user id creation.

Thanx

Neeti

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think there is any cost involved in S-ID creation when your company is registered. You can request you SAP Super Administrator of your company to get it created which you can use for tech-ed registration.

Regards,

Subhash

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think there is any cost involved in S-ID creation when your company is registered. You can request you SAP Super Administrator of your company to get it created which you can use for tech-ed registration.

Regards,

Subhash