Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see one particular Auth. Object with values in many roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to see one particular Auth. Object with values in many roles.

i.e let's say 1 object ABC -- which has values 1, 2, 3 and this object is included in 100 roles.

Is there any report or program or table by which I can see this??

I tried with SUIM but could not find it.

<removed_by_moderator>

Thanks & Regards,

Sameer

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Jul 2, 2008 6:22 AM

PS: Please read the "rules of engagement" at the top of the forum.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

RSUSR070 (TX S_BCE_68001425) should do...

Enter the object in seciton 'selcetion accordint o authorizations values', enter the desired auhorization values (press the appropriate button). Then you get the list of roles, where this authoriaztions are included.

Unforutanately the resultlist is not expandable completely, you have to check role by role.

b.rgds, bernhard

6 REPLIES 6

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

RSUSR070 (TX S_BCE_68001425) should do...

Enter the object in seciton 'selcetion accordint o authorizations values', enter the desired auhorization values (press the appropriate button). Then you get the list of roles, where this authoriaztions are included.

Unforutanately the resultlist is not expandable completely, you have to check role by role.

b.rgds, bernhard

0 Kudos

You can also look in table AGR_1251 for 'normal' objects and field values or AGR_1252 for organizational fields.

Jurjen

0 Kudos

Thanks Jurjen,

But one more think - In AGR_1251 table the values for plants for the roles do not show correct values.

Can you help me out in this?

Thanks

Regards,

Sameer

0 Kudos

As Jurjen mentioned, use AGR_1252 for org levels & plant is an org level so you won't get the info from AGR_1251

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Is there any other way out to see the plants (Org level it's fine)..

but sometimes we manually put the plants Auth Object in the role..So how to see the Plants values?

Is there any other table which gives the plant values information?

Regards,

Sameer

0 Kudos

> Is there any other way out to see the plants (Org level it's fine)..

> but sometimes we manually put the plants Auth Object in the role..So how to see the Plants values?

>

> Is there any other table which gives the plant values information?

>

You'll have to combine the two tablesmentioned before if you also edit org fields directly. Have a look at the field WERKS in both tables. If it is filled with $WERKS in AGR_1251, the actual value is in AGR_1252.

Manually adding objects to roles will still put the plant field in the org. levels.

Jurjen