cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frenz,

Is ther a std way to create 2 to 3 billings out of one delivery without any use of routines or ABAP development.

regards,

sathya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sathya

Go to VOV7, select your item category. In this maintain [K for Billing Relevance]

Now go to VF01, give the delivery number and [do not press Enter] Instead click on Selection list on the next screen, select the items you want to bill and click copy and continue if necessary

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

THANKS A LOT..........

regards,

sathya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur replies.

My requirement is I have created delivery docs with a material of 5 qty , of which 2 qty are billed now and 3 qty later.

So is ther a std way?

Moreover I dont want to use Billing plan

regards,

sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sathya,

In the copying reqmnt, the field Data VBRK/VBAP also serves as the criteria for combining deliveries( it is assumed all the other criteria like payer, payment terms etc..already match!).

I hope this helps.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Yes

Let us assume that we have a inter-co scenario. For the same delivery we will create the Customer invoice and as well as the Interco invoice.

You can do VF01 twice for the same dly document or have a job running for VF04 in the background indicating the Billing types.

My understanding is that as long as we have an entry in VKDFS the delivery will not be marked as complete. This indicates that the billing needs to be done.

But if your query is if it is possible to create them parallely, the answer would be NO, becasue there will be exclusive locks on the delivery when a billing doc is created.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mani