cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

class CL_NET310_I18N_S: possibility to recreate the class?

michael_warwas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

the above mentioned class was not included in a SAP transport which was provided by the trainer of the NET310 course for our own development/training system.

Does anyone have the coding for the class or is there a possibility to have another workaround?

The class is mentioned in the course material in excercise 10....

Kind regards,

Michael Warwas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The class is only available in SAP training environments. There isn't really any (official) way for you to get it.

Regards,

Karri

michael_warwas
Explorer
0 Kudos

....and inofficially?

CU,

Michael

michael_warwas
Explorer
0 Kudos

...the point is, that if the class is not available or a workaround,

you are simply not able to execute the excercises again,

for example to refresh you knowledge after a certain time after the course.....

CU,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

If all the excercises would be possible to execute in your own SAP environment, maybe it wouldn't make sense to particpate to the trainings anymore. Or it would be enough for your company to send one person to the course, and then this person could easily teach the same stuff for other people, since the same excercises could be executed. So there are reasons why SAP would not want to provide you a way to do the same excersises in your own environment.

But SDN is full of nice blogs/excersises/demos, which can maybe utilize to learn different technologies (for example WDA).

Regards,

Karri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael ,

You can create a class of ur own with the same funcunaility and go ahead with the exercise.I also under went the NET310 course if you want you can use the sflight and spfli tables for creating ur class which are available in all the SAP systems.

You can also find a lot of examples in the system.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Jain

michael_warwas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav Jain,

By any chance, do you maybe have an example for me how the class could look like???

Thanks for you help!

regards,

Michael