SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation to override wrong address for a group of users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with transaction ES55 to create the connection object.My client want only a group of users should have authorization to override wrong address while creating the connection object.Please help me if you had faced the similar type of requirement.

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

I would suggest you to check User exit ECONNOBJ which is called after all the data for connection object is filled. Here you could write custom code to check a particular authorization group and see if the current user belongs to it. Also here you would require to see if the address is wrong and if so exit out of the transaction. For activating this enhancment you will require to go into transaction smod create a Zname and include this enhancement econnobj and activate it. You can set your debugged at FM EXIT_SAPLES55_001 and Once you do this while execution es55 you can see how data is available in the parameter (X_DATA and determine how to play with it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Yuvi.