Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

conversion of PP/DS PPM to SNP PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a standard report program to

convert ppds ppm to snp ppm named /SAPAPO/PPM_CONV_PPDS_TO_SNP. But this program can convert only one PPM at a time.

But my requirement is to run for multiple records.Please sugest my any bapi or other way to do it.Please send me the code if you have any.

Thanks

Mohit Khandelwal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit :

standard SAP program to convert PPDS TO SNP is SAPAPO/PPM_CONV_310 (Data / Production Process Models / SNP PPM Generation with Lot Size Margin). You can generate multiple SNP PPM's .The system generates SNP PPMs from the specified PP/DS PPMs according to the parameters you defined

On the selection screen, if you leave the PP/DS plan number and SNP plan number fields blank, the flagged PPM plans and associated control parameters are adopted from the transaction SNP PPM Generation: Determine Mode Combinations. On the selection screen, if you specify a specific PP/DS plan number and SNP plan number, you must also enter the associated control parameters on the screen. If you do not enter any values, the system uses the maximum values possible.

For example, you use the control parameters to specify how the operations, activities, and resource consumption from the PP/DS PPM are transferred to the SNP PPM that has been setup for bucket-oriented SNP planning. You can also restrict the number of SNP PPMs generated by limiting the PP/DS PPM mode combinations considered.

Answers (0)