SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing restriction of installment plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus..

In 46C, I can remove the clearing restriction (8) of an installment plan line item without any problems. I use transaction code FPR2, edit/change the installment plan, remove the clearing restriction of an item and save.

In ECC6, I can remove the clearing restriction (8) of an installment plan line item using transaction code FPR2 but it doesnt go away even if I saved the changes. When I display (using transaction code FPR3) or edit the installment plan using FPR2, I can still see the clearing restriction.

Why? Please help...

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is little bit strange to me <removing statistical key> in an installment plan.

Usually Installment plans, Budget Billing Items, Security Deposits items are created as statistical items <<< there shall not be any GL Postings as there are not create as Real postings>>>.

So when you create a statistical postings <say installment plans>,Statistical key field would be greyed out. They wud be only removed by standard SAP program when you make real time payment.

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi..

I would suggest to check event 0042 in transaction FQevents. I hope there would be some custom code preventing the removal of clearing restriction 8 on Installment plan items. I think putting a break point at event 0042 and verifying how the clearing restriction is being set or cleared would help solve the issue. Please check the below section of the code in program LFKN1F05. The importing parameter loc_xaugr returned after the call of i_fbstab-funcc (custome FM in event 042) decides whether the clearing restriction could be removed or not.

MOVE-CORRESPONDING t_fkkop TO h_fkkop.

CALL FUNCTION i_fbstab-funcc

EXPORTING

i_fkkko = i_fkkko

i_fkkop = h_fkkop

IMPORTING

e_augrs_inv = loc_xaugr.

*------- inclusive Formalaufruf für Verwendungsnachweise Event -

-

IF 1 = 2.

SET EXTENDED CHECK OFF.

CALL FUNCTION 'FKK_SAMPLE_0042'.

SET EXTENDED CHECK ON.

ENDIF.

*------- Setze Ausgleichsrestriktion, falls gewünscht -

-

IF loc_xaugr = 'X'.

t_fkkop-augrs = '8'.

MODIFY t_fkkop TRANSPORTING augrs.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

Regards,

Yuvi.

0 Kudos

Yes you can...for Installment Plan, use transaction code FPR2.

0 Kudos

Hi Yuvi,I saw this event 0042 but we are already using this while still in 46C. So it is expected that it should at least behave the same way in ECC6.

0 Kudos

Agreed. A valid point.

Standard SAP does not allow you to remove restrcitions unless you have a customized event. FKK_SAMPLE_0042 is the right FM.

Guess this has not been transported. You can check this in SE37/FQEVENTS.

Rgds

Rajendra

Edited by: rajendra mukhyaprana on Jul 2, 2008 8:04 AM

0 Kudos

This is not standard SAP. Pls check you might have used an enhancement as said above

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi Blumtain,

I see no difference in how FPR2 performs in 4.6c and the ECC, hence I would be interested in checking the customization in event 0042 in your 4.6c system and also in your ECC system. If you see all the configuration is the same, I would suggest you to consult with your functional folks and ask them how they want the system to perform. If they want the ability to remove 08 from installment plans, please add your functionality accordingly in event 042.

hope this helps.

Regards,

Yuvi.