cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini SAP error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi I installed a Mini Web Application Server on my windows laptop. It started fine during first run,

But throws a DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_Request runtime error on the succeeding logins. the dump says an invalid request was made to the database interface when accessing table "DOKTL".

any thoughts? thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

by the time that has passed since the posting, probably the author has solved the doubt, but the way I looking for trouble found this post, I would leave my solution here to help others who seek a solution to the same problem.

The solution that worked for me was simply fix the ip of the computer that is hosting the sap netweaver trial. After that, I stopped and restarted the server using the start and stop icon on the desktop and it worked correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check that below mentioned notes regarding DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_REQUEST in http://service.sap.com/notes.

61540, 28457,128617, 189101, 413750,520658.

Hope the above notes solutions will resolves your issue.

Please let me know if still error exists.

Thanks

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is explained in the note 520658. Pleae look into this note, definitely the issue will get resolved.

Thanks

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

thanks for your help.but where i can fiond this note 520658. I am not able to locate this note.

Thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can anyone tell me is it possible to creats workflow and BAPI with mini sap??

I was trying to release my function module but was getting error * An invalid request was made to the databse interface when accessing table "CDPOS"*. Can anyone help me to sort out this problem?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can anyone tell me is it possible to creats workflow and BAPI with mini sap??

I was trying to release my function module but was getting error * An invalid request was made to the databse interface when accessing table "CDPOS"*. Can anyone help me to sort out this problem?

Thanks in advance

Regards

antonio_voce
Contributor
0 Kudos

Open a new question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have Mini SAP. but whenever I login it gives me an runtime error DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_REQUEST though i can work it by pressing back.

My DB also works properly and i have installed MS loopback adaptor also.

is it possible to create workflow with minisap.

thanks for help & suggestion in advance

regards

abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Go to <INSTALL_PATH>\NSP\DVEBMGS00\work and find dev_w0 file, open with notepad and post contet here. Are you able to connect your MAXDB database ? Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_REQUEST error 60% is RFC internal/external error or network configuration issue caused the DB request can not complete.

2. If there is no appl server involve, you need to check your kernel and profile to make sure the setup is correct.

3. Check the error lgo (like stderr1, stderr2...) in /usr/sap/XXX/DVEBMGS01/work It will tell you some related error message.

Better to upgrade the kernel and try.

All the best

Regards

Bhaskar