cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reject sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I found the system would show me the error message u2018production order existu2019 when I want to reject some item in the sales order via va02

IHowever, I want to reject the sales order even if the relevant production order exist.

Can anybody give me some suggestion?

Best regards &Thanks in advance

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Hope this is MTO scenario. Once you saved the sales order the requirments go to production. u can check at MD04 tcode. there u can find stock Requirment list. once production people converted planned order into production order and they will confirm production order in CO11n. so once it is happend the finished product is ready. then u cannot cance. u can cancel only when MRP run completed then only u can stop it.U can check it out with pp people now.

Regards,

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i see but do you know how to set the item is not relevant to production order in customizing and the user can reject the item even if the production order exist. by the way, the requirment type is make to order.

thanks in advance

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

thanks for your reply,but i want to know how to set the item is not relevant to production order in customizing when i reject the item in sales order.

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

Am sorry, it is not IW32, it is CO02/CO13.

The requirement is transferred automatically to the prod.

For this, you've to deactivate the TOR at Schedule Line categorytxn VOV6( Transaction Flow tab>Req/Assembly).

I hope this helps, if so, plz assign points.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tested it but it seems no useful. i think the field in the schedule line category just affect whether the production order would generated when sales order be created.

now ,the production order for the sales order had been generated and i want to reject item successfully even if the relevant production order exist in the system.

also i want to know how to set in the customizing.

thanks a lot!

daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Daniel,

The customizing, I suggested above, is to avoid creating production orders, in future.

Since, your order has already been created, the above changes wouldn't affect the already created order.

In your case, am not aware of any such settings that would reject SO item, even if the Prod Order exists.

Plz assign points, if helpful.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Daniel,

Go to IW32, cancel the prod order and then carry on with ur rejecting the sales order item.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Once the sales is referenced for further transactions then its status is completed.

if you want to reject the sales order then you have cancell the further transactions, then this sales order status is open. then go VA02 and maintain "Reason for Rejection" in overview screen Reason for rejection tab for all items.

bye

rajam