cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why did the application sap.com/tc~sld~wd~... always stop?

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,gurus!

I met a problem about SLD.Whenever I accessed http://<hostname>:50100/REP for a while,

the webpage showed the 503 error.Then my connection to visual admin is lost.The error message is"ping time out,connection to server is lost".So I connnected visual admin again ,and I went to server->service->deploy->application,this time I found some application like sap.com/tcsldwd~... stopped.Then I restart them and accessed the http://<hostname>:50100/REP,it worked well.But after a while,the error went on.Can you tell me why? Are there any parameters was wrong during the installation and post-installation?Thanks in ads.

Best regards!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you deployed any thing on the server?

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,progirl:

I didn't deploy anything,but the com.sap/tcsldwd~main application was deployed default,right?

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Anyone can help me? Every time I accessed sld,the application stopped. Then I found [SM21] said "Operating system call recv failed (error no. 10054)".

At the same time,In dev_jcontrol file,it said "server0:can't find framework package d:\usr\sap\s01\DVEBMGS01\exe\jvmx.jar".

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi:

The problem has been solved.There was an error message like "out of memory" In the file std_server0.out,so i change the start parameter of jvm in configuretool and it worked.The parameters are as below:

-XX:PermSize=2048m

-XX:MaxPermSize=2048m

Thanks for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just try after restarting the server.

May be some of the parameters have not refreshed properly. Re-starting the server will refer to appropriate configuration parameters.

Thanks

Swarup

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi:

I restarted the server,but it did not work.

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi:

I check the default trace of the dispatcher at <saploc>/<SID>/<instance_name>/j2ee/cluster/dispatcher/log/defaultTrace.trc

it said "the configuration with the path 'keystore' does not exist" and had th exception like "com.sap.engine.core.locking.lockingmanagerimp" .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the log viewer.....

(Visual Admin can be found in the directory C:\usr\sap\C11\JC00\j2ee\admin (in a standard installation, yours may vary) and it started by the go.bat file there.)

regards

kummari

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos