Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What role for "set to 'in development'"

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CRM_DNO_MONITOR, in the action list, I do not see the item called

"set to 'in development'"

What I have are "recheck correction" and "withdraw correction".

Maybe it is a missing role?

Please help. Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Sounds like you got an error in your document and all other actions have schedule condition "and error_free_flag = x"

Have a look at the upper part of your document for a red or yellow error symbol. Click on it and correct the errors mentioned there. Afterwards "recheck" your correction via action.

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Yes, there is an error:

No processing is planned for this message

Message no. CRM_MESSAGES011

Diagnosis

You want to postprocess an error message, which is not maintained for postprocessing.

This could be because there is a follow-up error, which automatically disappears when the other errors for the document are removed.

The long text for the error message possibly contains more information. You can look at this, by pressing the help icon in the message line.

But how to fix it?

Please help. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm... never had this error message before.

You may have a closer look at the task plan and tx: SLG1. Maybe you find some more details about a preceding error there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) where to check the task plan?

2) tx SLG1 is free of errors.

Thanks a lot. Please help more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Task plan can be checked via Tx: SCMA or via the document flow within your correction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

At SCMA, I do not see "set to 'in development'" either.

Some roles are missing?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In Tx: SCMA you got a calender on the upper right side. Have a look at the day the error appeared and you may get some additional information.

My guess is you got an error in your document but the error shown there could be a follow-up error. The initial error might be listed in SLG1 (choose the correct time interval in your selection) or in SCMA.

In addition: Is this error reproducable or did it only occur once? Only in this single document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your kindness.

I go thru all tickets on CRM_DNO_MONITOR and find some tickets free of any errors.

However, even for those error-free tickets, I do not see the "set to 'in development'".

May I send you some screen shots?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stupid forum filter won't let me post my message....

Feel free to send me the screenshots. My email address is attached to my business card.

Answers (0)