cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro imports not resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

I recently installed Web Dynpro Version 7.0 and my previously working Web Dynpro projects have red squiggles on all WebDynpro imports with the error message 'com.sap.mw.jco (or com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.graphics.api.IWDGeoPoint, etc) not resolved'.

I think the problem cud either be because of improper installation of the plugin files or my build path is not correct. I don't know how to set right either of these two cases. I tried reinstalling the NWDS with the same result. Can anyone pls help me out?

Thanks,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try "Project -> Repair project structure and classpath" and rebuild.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

Thanks for the reply.....I had my build path edited and now imports are resolved.

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin

When i try to create new DC it is giving me "com.sap" not resolved.Basically it is the problem with imports.so i added following jars to project classpath:

-

webdynproadmin.jar

webdynproclientserver.jar

webdynpromodel_dynamicrfc.jar

webdynpromodelimpl.jar

webdynproruntime_designtime_coupling.jar

webdynproruntime_designtime_coupling.api.jar

webdynproruntime_repository_pmr.jar

webdynproruntime_repository.jar

webdynproservices.jar

SapDictionaryTypeservices.jar

SapDictionaryTypesruntime.jar

SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip

-

How to avoid this adding jar files in classpath for every new DC?This is be done by default.

Please help

Thanks

Prasad

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

copy all the jar files from prior version to the new versions lib file and on confirmation of replacement say "No". This will ensure that you are putting all the jar files that are missing without replacing existing jar files.

That might work.

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. The copy did not really work. My imports are still not resolved. Will probably try installing again.

Siva.