cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to make a copy of an existing DP planning book. How do I do it. I could make copies of data views wrt another data view but same doesn't exist for planning book.(SDP8B)

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravat,

Go through following steps

Go to T-code /n/sapapo/sdp8b,then Enter Planning Book name which you want to create.Select redio button of data view.Enter name of the data View which you want to create.Then select Check box for "With Ref."Enter data view which you want to copy,so automatically concern Planning Book will populate in above planning Book in Blue Text.Now press create button.So system will show one Popup "Macros were copied and are inactive",just press ok.you will find the green massage "Data view XXXXXX(PB YYYY) was successfully created based on reference DVZZZZZZZ(PBWWW)".

Hope so it will helpful for you.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

do like this...

go to /sapapo/sdp8b

make sure that all the fields are empty..(i.e PB and DV)

click on dataview radio button..

give the new name of dataview..

check the check box corresponding "with Ref" for the dataview, then pick an existing dataview corresponding to the planning book you want to copy..

as soon as you pick the dataview, the existing planning book appears below the new planning book(empty) field..

Here you give the new name of planning book...click create...

one information dialogue box appears with message "Macros were copied and are inactive"

press the green tick mark..

your new planning book is ready now !!!!

let me know if you are done with this

award points if helpful..