Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to create a 1-sided matrix in Virsa CC5.2 for (132) sensitive actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I need to set up sensitive transactions in Virsa Compliance Calibrator 5.2 , in addition to the out of the box global rule set. Our company tracks 132 sensitive transactions in SAP like PA40 for example. I need to be able to have CC 5.2 give me a list of all users that have access to any of the 132 transations. So I would want to run a report in Virsa CC5.2 and it needs to provide me with the names/IDs of the users that have access to the action PA40. Display/Add/Create etc. it does not matter I just need to know who can perform the action. I believe there should be a way to create a one-sided matrix with the 132 sensitive transactions on one side. I tried putting a few in a Function ID, and creating a Risk with just that function but it is not pulling up any matches, when I am sure there should be some. Can you please let me know how to create the one sided matrix in CC5.2 if you can.

Please help if possible.

Thank You

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vince,

The logic that transactions within a function use to calculate a risk on Critical action Level is "OR".

Thus, for your scenerio what you can do is to create a Function and add all the transaction to it. Then, define a Critical Action risk with this single function only. That should do the work for you. Thus anytime, any role or user has one or more of these transactions, this will show up as a risk in your reports.

Regards,

Hersh