cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC adapter for two BAPIs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need help to call two BAPIs in RFC Adapter. My scenario is I am getting message from third party system. By default I call a BapiX to create a deal, Then I have to call another BapiZ for commision.The thing is first I have to create it by calling BapiX and BapiZ from one message which I am getting to XI.

What is best way to do it. In XI is there any way to do this.

I am not sure do i need to use DB lookup in the mapping.

Or do i need to use RFC wrapper to put these two BAPIs.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

I am just confused. I am using RFC adpter on reciever side.

You mean You want to use BAPI message type for the interface and create ABAP Server Proxy.

Now how can i define other RFC message type OR you want me to call other BAPI (Pasting the BAPI code)in the Server Proxy Code.

By the way i am using synchrnous call.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I want you to invoke the other BAPI from inside your server proxy and after that the proxy will return the sync response back to the calling system.

Thanks

Amit

reward point if suggestion helps

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use XI adapter on the receiver side and take whatever you are getting in XI to your receiver adapter. Generate proxy for this interface. Now call as many RFCs you want inside ABAP.

Otherwise you might want to use an RFC for looking up then call the second RFC (Not so sure about this though.) Search for some RFC lookup blogs in forum.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best way will be to go for ABAP Server Proxy and calling one RFC after another in Proxy code.

Thanks

Amit

Reward points if suggestion helps