cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In free goods, I know that R100 is for 100% dicount giving to customer.

My question is

wht is the customising process of getting this R100 at the sales order level, I tried in keeping this R100 conditiuon type in pricing procedure

But it is not appeared in conditions tabpage at item level of sales order

Plz reply me

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend ,

the condition type R100 is the header condition type and hence it will not apper at the item level

the value of the header condition type is distributed automatically among all the items in the sales order .

you will have to enter the value of R100 in the header pricing procedure , after entering the value you can see the efect in the pricing prooceduire

GOTO --> HEADER --> CONDITIONS --> MENTION R100 WITH VALUE

if you want that it should come in automatically then mantain condition records in VK11

reward points if it helps

regards

aditya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The condition type R100 will be determined in the sales order at item level only when the corresponding Item Category for that line item is TANN(or any customised)

The requirement in the pricing procedure against this condition type R100 specifies - if the value in the Pricing relevance field in the Item Category of that line item is 'B' - then only this condition type looks for the valid condition records in the accesses of that condition type.

Hence it will not be determined in the sales order item level conditions - if the item category- pricing is not 'B' and if there are no valid condition records for R100.

Thanks,

Ravi

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will take effect only when you maintain free goods determination using transaction VBN1.