cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bidding Engine - Bids waiting in "Awaiting approval" status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Gurus,

We have SRM 5.0 bidding engine implemented. We have been using bid invitation for about 6 months now. For the last couple weeks we are having an issue where the bid invitations is stuck in "Awaiting Approval" status. We are not using any approval process.

I would appreicate it if any one could help me with resolving this issues.

Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean after the bid is accpeted by the buyer. is it waiting for approval?

regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response.

No, the problem is that we are not able to even able to publish the Bid Invitation. Our buyers are creating the Bid invitation and put it in hold for adding additional information at a later time. When they come back to publish it - it says bid invitation is already in approval process and does not allow them to publish it.

Hope this info helps, Let me know if you need additional information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like the BiD Inv is locked by the work flow when it goes to held status (Sometimes this happens but not always).

Take the GUID of the Bid Invitation and query the table BBP_WFLOCK.

if yes contact you work flow administrator to release the lock.

Regards,

Ramesh-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

That helped, I was able to track those via the table. The one thing I'm trying to figure out is what may have caused this and how to prevent it in the future.

Please let me know if you can.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

You know, SRM is full of surprises ... I dont think problem will be reproducible all the time....

no idea as how to solve it.

Regards,

Ramesh-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are correct the problem cannot be reproduced. Thanks again for your help.

Answers (0)