cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am presently working on a Webdynpro application in which i have only created the UI i have not written any logic in it.i even deployed it before and it got successfully deployed .But today i made some was trying to connect to the Back end so i code in it and then got error so i removed everything i.e. the code i wrote today.But now the application is not getting deployed and it is geeting Aborted i am not getting any errors but it is getting aborted and

reason that is coming is:

Aborted: development component 'ArticleCreationCMProject'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2008.07.01.19.48.28'/'0':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/ArticleCreationCMProject.. Reason: Cannot open deploy/local/ArticleCreationCMProject configuration for application local/ArticleCreationCMProject in operation update. Reason: Cannot lock Configuration; it is already locked..; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Cannot open deploy/local/ArticleCreationCMProject configuration for application local/ArticleCreationCMProject in operation update. Reason: Cannot lock Configuration; it is already locked.. (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Can anyone please help me in this regard i dont know how to unlock it.Please do help me.Its urgent.

Thanks and Regards,

Nishita Salver

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure their is no deployment locks.

If possible restart your system.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

try to close the project once and open it .second option is restart the server.

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

This is not an your issue. its at server side. tell your basis people to look at SDM logs and check which deployment is stuck.

they will perform neccesury actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks weird to me.

Try to restart SDM via "J2EE-Engine"-View in your NWDS.

If it doesn't works undeploy your application through SDM and redeploy or try to restart the J2EE-Engine.

Best regards,

Michael