cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

users on a new system (Homogeneous copy)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I have done a system copy (homogeneous) I do not know if the target system must be or not users who were at the source system, someone I can indicate what?

Thank you.

P.D: <removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Jul 1, 2008 1:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1351727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also export the user master from source system from one client and again import it in the target system using TP then you should be able to log into that client with the same username,password as of source system.

Example:

From Sourcesystem (PRD) export user master from client 200.(login used is abc and password is xxxx)

In the target import that user master in client 200 using Tp.

Then log into the taget system (QTS) client 200 using username abc and passowrd xxxx .

After this anyway yopu have to do the post activity like scc7.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've looked at the table usr02 and leave me alone users sap basicos.No I get those created in the principal 100.

Vani N, according to the example that I say, I have to enter the system with a user ddic origin, sap *, is not it? and upon entering that transaction I have to go to realize the import of those users?

thanks

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you so a HSC all user and clients from the source system will be on the target system (Its a copy remember)

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If that's what I think, but to lift the target system with the attached database, and users are not ... : (

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't understand you?...

If the system copy was successful then you should be able to logon to the system in the same client as the source system with the same username and password.

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The copy on the target system, select Homogeneous copy and then selecting the database from the old system and everything was done successfully, but I find this problem ...

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you check all the logs for errors?... what is the exact error when you try to logon to the system?... is the new license in place?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

the message is user and password invalid, and I trying to enter with the same mandante, user and password of the source system. I´m searching in the logs.Are there a principal logs for to see first?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are able to login using sap* or some other admin user id then just goto SU01 and check whether there are some users in the client,mostly as said by juan if u do a homogenous system copy or client copy or client import from a system(sap_all profile) then the users of the source system will be present in the target system or client.

Regards,

Vamshi.