cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wht is the report or t.code for get the following data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is t.code or report to get the following data...

ship to

bill to

Month. day. yeaar

invoice number

material

desciption

quantity

price

amount

cusotmer name...

Please.......

regards

sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any how thanks alot lakshmi for your valuable suggestions..

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks, but my requirement is not for one partner function, I have to generate a report for all customers with ship to and bill to party and other above fields.......data..

If i go for VF05 i can get only list of billing docs for only that particular partner function for that only cusotmer but not all customers..

Please let me if we can get a report of billing docs for all customers with ship to and bill to party fields....

Regards

sankar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sankar

I dont think through standard, this is possible. You can go to SE16, input table VBRP and select the required fields which will be there in this table and generate a report.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF05 payer and material are mandatory fields that too u will get only payer wise or some partner wise but i want for all partners and for all materials...

Hope u have understoodd.........

regrds

sankar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sankar

As I said earlier, in VF05, you can include other Parner functions also but with only one partner function, the report will be generated.

Alternatively, you can try in VF05N

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sankar

Almost all the detas you have mentioned will be displayed in VF05. In fact, you can have additional enhancement of choosing partner functions in VF05. That is based on Sold to Party or Ship to Party also instead of Payer, you can execute the report.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi