SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Contract Account invoiced on a particular day

sumith_rajagopalan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to find out if there is a way to identify the list of contract accounts that were billed and invoiced.

I need to run a program after billing and invoicing that should be processing only the contract accounts that were billied and invoiced that day.

I remember reading about a temporary table where some kind of information is stored from billing that invoicing uses to invoice the list of accounts that were billed. Is this info correct? If so, does that list gets deleted after invoicing or can I use that?

Regards,

Sumith

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sumith_rajagopalan
Participant
0 Kudos

Solution will not solve the problem completely.

Billing and Invoicing jobs run during the night. So the job may start before midnight and finish after midnight. So (for example) today's run will have invoices with CPUDAT of 1st july and 2nd july. Tomorrow's run will have invoices with date 2nd july and 3rd july.

Unless I look for CPUTM also it will be not complete.

However I was wondering if there is another solution.

How do the invoicing run determine the list of billing documents that were generated?

Edited by: Sumith Rajagopalan on Jul 1, 2008 8:48 AM

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can get the latest Invoiced documents from table DFKKKO.

The selection parameters in the table shud be

HERKF = R4

CPUDT = Sys date

You can also doc type BLART if you specific Inv doc type.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Even though there is no index on these fields.. and I assume it would probably kill the query, I don't see other options other than creating a index for these fields.

Thanks.

Edited by: Sumith Rajagopalan on Jul 1, 2008 8:45 AM

sumith_rajagopalan
Participant
0 Kudos

Solution will not solve the problem completely.

Billing and Invoicing jobs run during the night. So the job may start before midnight and finish after midnight. So (for example) today's run will have invoices with CPUDAT of 1st july and 2nd july. Tomorrow's run will have invoices with date 2nd july and 3rd july.

Unless I look for CPUTM also it will be not complete.

However I was wondering if there is another solution.

How do the invoicing run determine the list of billing documents that were generated?

Edited by: Sumith Rajagopalan on Jul 1, 2008 8:48 AM

0 Kudos

Hi...

The temporary table is EITR which holds all the billing documents before the invoicing runs. The table entries gets deleted after invoicing. One option to use this table would be add code at the start of an invoicing event to collect these entries into a Custom table and use that table for your program thats going to run after the invoicing job. However make sure you clean up the custom table you would have made a copy from EITR after your job is done. Hope this solves your issue.

Regards,

Yuvi.

0 Kudos

Thanks Yuvi, I guess that should work.