cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of Depot Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

I have created a depot invoice through J1IJ. Can you all please let me know from where I could take the print of this invoice.

Regards

Ritam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no functionality yet to print a Depot invoice. What we do suggest is that you use the standard print out of your billing document which will have all the required details to take a print out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In depot sales, the excise duty paid to vendor will be passed on customer for benefit. Let say 100 qty material are procured, and excise duty payable is 100 then it would be captured in J1IG and

While making J1IJ , excise invoice will be created for qty that we are selling to our customer .

Hence the routine 356 in jdepot pricing procedure will carry this values into billing , then while taking the printout , I hope values will be on the single invoice . This how customer do except for excise invoice.

Hema correct me if wrong, Will Jdepot pricing procedure will take the value from j1ij excise invoice posting or with a abaper you need to update the conditions getting the values from tables

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritam,

Please try with J1IP transaction

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.