cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am getting an error while delivery creation for qty 2.The error is "Only 0 EA of material xxxx available".

The schedule line cat in this case is cp and avalibility check is carried out and confirmed qty is given on some date ahead.

User then runs the MRP and PR is created .

Then the user creates a PO but not with ref to the PR created from above,instead the user creates a SO assigned PO and then creates GR which is SO assigned.

Now when the user is trying to create delivery the erroe is "Only 0 EA of material xxxx available".

Pl tell me why am i getting this error inspite of having the qty against the SO?

Is it because a PR is generated from the MRP run for tht order and we have no GR agaist tht PR?Where do u i check this setting

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check is there any other sales orders are there apart from this one for which already stock is confirmed but not yet delivered..

Mostly for this i am sure stock is not available...

Regards

sankar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the error [Only 0 EA of material xxxx available] there could be two possible reasons

- stock is not available

- if stock is available but still unable to create delivery, then delivery for some other would have been created and saved without doing PGI

Please go to MMBE and see whether stock is available. If available, any quantity is showing under the tab [Schd for delivery]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I check MMBE i can see that the stock of 2 qty is assigned to this particular order with stock type as unrestricted use.

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you have done the MRP run, the system consider the PR in the ATP check and made the material avaialable on the particular date. But there is no phyical stock available in the storage, so you will not be able to create the delivery. You need to bring the stock to the storage. Cehc with an MM consultant.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP there is no stock available for that material. That is the reason it is showing that message..

Please check MMBE t.code stock overview for that material. I think sales order scheduleline date is showing some other date.becuase today there is no stock so u will be not able to create any delvery. So please create delivery only on confirmed schdulines date....

Other wise do stock posting and then do availability check then try to create delivery...

Regards

sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Jul 1, 2008 1:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MMBE thr is 2 qty stock available against that SO.